The Iowa DNR recently put a reminder out that all snowmobile riders operating on the road right-of-way OR on public trails must have proof of liability insurance card on them at all times while riding.  This is a new requirement!
If you own a snowmobile, be sure to call your insurance agent and request a proof of insurance card for your snowmobile.  If you have your insurance with us, no worries.  We will send them out automatically.
Photo courtesy Paul Williams | License